They’re letting me get closer.
And there it is.
A bit less “play with colour” but I did tweak a few things here and there.
As for the story bit… well, this is quite accurately Cheer’s every morning. Nearly every day… it gets utterly ignored in favour of just getting ready for the chores and work to do, plus with his output it’s just damn unsanitary to relieve himself in bed. Most of the time it passes (especially after a visit to the toilet), it just varies how long it remains up.
Late Nite Rebagel.
It’s here, guys! Everything you wanted to know about the HUNCHBACK musical—from song list to character list to list of musicians and everything in between! La Jolla was awesome enough to post all of this in one convenient PDF. Enjoy! http://www.lajollaplayhouse.org/hunchback-kbyg
I might post a recap later today =)
THEY CUT THE GARGOYLES’ SONG.
I THINK THAT’S ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW TO SUM UP HOW EXCITED I AM.
- They gave a name to the movie!archdeacon
- Frollo is the archdeacon
- JEHAN’S IN THIS
- They kept “Sanctuary,” “Rest and Recreation,” “Top of the World,” “Esmeralda,” “Someday,” “Made of Stone” and “Finale Ultimo” from Der Glockner von Notre Dame
- "THE COURT OF MIRACLES" SONG IS BACK!!! (It wasn’t in Der Glockner)
- "IN A PLACE OF MIRACLES" IS IN THIS (it was a deleted song from the movie)
- There are 3 new original characters.
And regarding the gargoyles, in the interview Scott Schwartz says
"In this version, the concept of the gargoyles is much closer to the novel than the film - we’ve cut the idea of the gargoyles as individual, personified characters."
I CAN’T WAIT!
I’ve been making this picture for my girlfriend kyronea, to celebrate our relationship’s 1-year anniversary! It took a long time because I have very little experience with digital art, and I wanted it to be as good as possible. It’s been a month now since our anniversary, but here’s the finished picture!